Skip to main content

NEW BUILDINGS COMING UP

There are new buildings coming up, and of course, they are being helped on blueprints and construction plans by the majestic Flippers.
Yes - it's me, Flippers! I have come with updates bearing the new construction site in the Plaza.
You can all guess what this will be - the Pizza Parlor!

How fantastic does this look just from the outside? Also, I am only just helping out! The inside is not even nearly done yet! Isn't that ever so exciting? Here is a picture on the inside - a fabulous view for dining!

Wow! Isn't that just so amazing?! There are also windows behind you so you can see the nice view behind, watch the snow fall... great, isn't it?
You and your best friends can come 'round here and eat all day long, with lovely smelling candles! We rated this area a ten outta ten!


Here is the kitchen - where chefs will preform necessary things to make pizza! Any type of pizza you 
 want - you just name it, lad! Thanks for reading about the new construction area - everyone. I bet   you're excited to see what goes next to the Pizza Parlor... what could it be?

    Signed by,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE TEAM

Whoops. You didn't even get a chance to actually figure out who Doc was. Well, here's a lil' intro onto the team! You'll meet some of them on ahead.. they're a little shy, though! There's three of us active right now! Doc is a penguin medic, hence her name 'Doc.' and she helps any injured penguins with a little poke of a magical tool! But that can't be revealed! Oh - did I even mention myself? I'm Cleo, the Blue Penguin. Not just any blue. A  special blue  penguin. Yeah, that's right! (I'm actually just normal.. don't judge!) I just can't find my beta hat.. oopsies. By the way, I'm the best editor, right? You're lucky to have seen Doc even post an article - she's very busy helping others out! Lastly, we have Rocky, who is the founder of this entire page. We aren't the official Club Penguin Times but we're here to make your experience of reading interesting and fun! I don't have much else to say,

SNOWY QUIT THE TEAM

Poor Snowy couldn't take all the pressure - so she's quit her job. I feel bad, but we can't sit here in silence. It's time to take Snowy's place! Paint me Snowy's colour! Tribute to Snowy! I will be taking over as the icy penguin! Even my Beta Hat is going to join me on an icicle adventure! I hope Snowy comes back one day to continue! We will look after Snowy's reputation! Signed by,